Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Let them eat cake

Spent 14 hours at ACAS yesterday with Guardian management. I'm not allowed to say whether I'm optimistic or pessimistic or describe the talks as tortuous or not tortuous - so I won't.
However I believe I can reveal we did have to send out for curry at 7.30pm and a chocolate cake from Sainsbury's at 9pm. Home at 1.30am!

Prior to that I was at the office to welcome back Fiona Swarbrick our assistant organiser for magazines, books and PR who has been on a year-long career break. Thank you to Susannah Gill who filled in during Fiona's period of leave and welcome back to Fiona.

There's been lots more coverage of our Stand Up for Journalism events. Here's some of it.
Hold the Front Page
Press Gazette
Manchester Evening News
BBC News
New Europe
Grimmer up north blog
Indymedia Netherlands

No comments: