Monday, November 02, 2009

If it's good enough for Robert Peston....

Remember me?

OK, so it’s been a while..but I see even Robert Peston has had to make excuses on his blog today for a long period with no posts. He's been too busy too.

If I tried and catch up on everything that’s happened since my last post we’d be here ‘til Christmas. So instead you can get the highlights on the NUJ website including:

* news about our campaign to protect public service broadcasting 

* the latest on our equal pay campaigning

* our jobs summit for journalists in the magazine and book sector

  all the activity by NUJ chapels and branches, across the UK and Ireland, who continue to stand up for journalism

 And of course there’s more: dozens of internal meetings, rallies and events. I could go on, but I won’t.

 Now back to business…

1 comment:

Donnacha DeLong said...

You've got a double http:// in the second link (the latest on our equal pay campaigning) so it doesn't work.