Monday, November 02, 2009

If it's good enough for Robert Peston....

Remember me?

OK, so it’s been a while..but I see even Robert Peston has had to make excuses on his blog today for a long period with no posts. He's been too busy too.

If I tried and catch up on everything that’s happened since my last post we’d be here ‘til Christmas. So instead you can get the highlights on the NUJ website including:

* news about our campaign to protect public service broadcasting 

* the latest on our equal pay campaigning

* our jobs summit for journalists in the magazine and book sector

  * all the activity by NUJ chapels and branches, across the UK and Ireland, who continue to stand up for journalism. 

 And of course there’s more: dozens of internal meetings, rallies and events. I could go on, but I won’t.

 Now back to business…

1 comment:

Donnacha DeLong said...

You've got a double http:// in the second link (the latest on our equal pay campaigning) so it doesn't work.