Wednesday, April 07, 2010

What a disgrace

A rep just sent me this link. At a time when there is a pay freeze, jobs have been cut, offices closed, titles axed and the final salary pension scheme is being closed Sly gets another massive hike in her rewards. His words were...what a disgrace. Couldn't sum it up better myself. Journalists and local communities are being forced to pay for the crisis their failed policies created.Read it and weep, then get angry, then get organised, then act...! See you at the shareholders meeting and AGM - let's see how they justify this!

1 comment:

florence durrant said...

Thanks for that Jeremy. It is so reassuring for a lone fighter like me to know that there are people out there in a position of power like you who feel the same anger as I do. I have felt this anger for 3/4 of my life and at 50, I have wept for the whole world so I will leave weeping aside as I have done that for the whole of England, the queen and the country. Let the starting point be; 'Get angry, organise and act!' Its good to know that I can count on people like you to understand how this capitalist system has divided and fucked us up for centuries! But we now know otherwise - United we stand - devided we fall.